- 💡【Compatible with Voice Control】:Saudio smart light bulb 2 pack work with Alexa ,Echo ,Google Home Assistant and IFTTT ,You can control the 2 pack smart light bulb through your voice ,and Just need to give a voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your light (e.g. ‘Alexa, set the bedroom to Blue’)
- 🌞【Standard Adjustable White Color 】: Different from other bulbs, our E26 Smart Light Bulbs provide standard white color instead of mixed white color, you can smoothly adjust it from warm white to cool white from 2700k to 6500k, and you can adjust the brightness as needed.
- 💡【WIFI & No Hub Required.】: 2.4 GHz wifi frequency band signal only, not with 5 GHz for a better broadcasting range. It is actually quite easy to pair up with the app via wifi
- 🌞【Energy Saving Long Lifetime】: With E26 base, equivalent to 75W traditional incandescent bulb. Save up 80% energy and last 18 years on a 3 hours daily basis
- 💡【 Remote Control in Smart life 】: Turning on/off the Alexa, Google home and IFTTT make Saudio 2 pack smart light bulb whether you are at home or away.,you just need to download an app of “smart life”.You can create a group for all of your 2 pack Saudio smart light bulb and control them all with just one command. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.Using the app Home Away you can turn the lights ON & OFF on time.
Two modes of connecting light bulbs
EZ mode(quick mode)
- Download Smart Life App
- Manually add lighting equipment and select WiFi connection
- power on the bulb with your switch,and repeatedly turn “on-off-on-off-on” the switch to activate the bulb into rapid blinking status.
- wait till the bulb rapidly blinks(about 0.5second per blink).tap the confirmation button
AP mode(slow mode)
- If the bulb can’t be connected, try clicking on “AP mode” in the top right corner.Power on the bulb with your switch
- when the bulb into rapid blinking status,then turn “on-off-on-off-on”,ensure light is slowly flashing,tap the confirmation button.
Group Control via Smart Life APP
How to control multiple bulbs at the same time？
1. Open the Smart life app
2. Click on the “Home” page
3. Choose one of the bulbs you want to control
4. Click the“…” option in the top right corner
5. Click “Create Group”
6. Choose all the bulbs you want to control
Compatible with Voice Control
- Work with Alexa ,Echo ,Google Home Assistant and IFTTT
- Control the 4 pack smart light bulb through your voice ,and Just need to give a voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your light (e.g. ‘Alexa, turn on the light’)
- Make sure that your Alexa app is connected to Amazon Echo,and both work together successfully under your Wi-Fi home network
At the right time, give you the right light
You can set different light modes on smart life to match various occasions including kitchen, living room, bedroom.
SAUDIO smart light bulb also can be used forcafe, bar, party, etc.
Also have this functions:Color Palette, Sunlight, Timer,Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY mode, Scene mode, Energy Saving.
Remote Control in Smart life
Forget to turn off the lights when you leave?
Don’t want to get out of bed and turn off the lights in winter?
Don’t want to wake up sleeping baby when you turn off the lights?
Select SAUDIO smart bulb, turn on the phone, you can control the bulb anytime and anywhere