- ACAI BERRY – GREYHAIR: The acai berry and acai berry juice is the subject of some big health claims with suggestions it has anti-ageing, anti-oxidant and weight loss. Acai berries and their pulp are rich in antioxidants which may be beneficial in humans. Acai berry has focused on its possible antioxidant activity. Levels of blood antioxidants increase after taking acai berries, but this is no different to a similar rise when we eat other fruits and vegetables too. Antigrey hair is a blend of ess
- Promotes Skin, Hair, and Nail Health: Biotin is linked to a number of skin conditions. This may be related to biotin’s roles in fatty acid synthesis and metabolism, which is important for skin health. Levels of biotin can also improve hair growth, which is reversible with supplementation. Biotin promotes hair growth in women with thinning hair, there is minimal evidence to support that it promotes hair growth in otherwise healthy individuals. Biotin may enhance the quality of brittle nails that
- Cognitive Function: Diets rich in antioxidants compounds may improve significantly cognitive function. Specifically, the antioxidant anthocyanin, abundant in acai berries, may lower stress and promoting brain health. Anthocyanins also have been shown to enhance and improve memory. Zinc is associated with healthy brain function. It has been suggested that zinc supplementation may be of benefit for brain function and cognitive support. Zinc supplementation is able to enhance cognitive.
- Why is the B6 vitamin necessary?: Vitamin B6 helps in the production of neurotransmitters, the elements that allow brain and nerve cells to communicate with one another, ensuring that metabolic processes such as fat and protein metabolism run smoothly, and is important for immune system functions. It can also help address a number of conditions, including nerve system functioning. Vitamin B6 is often used to increase folic acid and vitamin B12 function. Memory boost, kidney function, and many ot
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
rejuvenation cleaner – ACAI BERRY – GREY HAIR SOLUTION – nettle leaf – 2 Bottles Combo 120 Capsules
Boosts Immunity: Zinc is essential for the normal development and function of many immune compounds. Because of the important role zinc plays in the immune system. Zinc can boost immune function. Zinc supplementation can restore natural body activity. Zinc is important for balancing immunity as an antioxidant, cognitive function and so much more.
Heart health: The fiber and heart-healthy fats in acai also support heart health. Heart-healthy fats promote and control the levels of cholesterol. It may significantly lower cardiovascular problems with high consumption of fiber. Fiber intake also reduces cholesterol. Folic acid is also used to improve heart health as well as to reduce blood pressure levels. Folic acid pairs with Vitamin B12 as a coenzyme to help metabolism the amino acids methonine and homocysteine.
Promotes Brain Function: Biotin is required fatty substance that surrounds nerves and facilitates nerve impulse conduction. Given its role in fatty acid and energy it has been proposed that biotin may be effective in boosting the cognitive function. Biotin can also promote a number of nerve system issues including muscle coordination, learning abilities, and stress. Most of these conditions can be resolved with biotin supplementation.
Prevent Hair Loss: Zinc is able to improve hair growth. Zinc due to its antioxidant activity may increase of hair density. This natural supplementation shows beneficial effects on a number of issues, including hair loss. Zinc can also promote hair growth and strength, improve skin condition, and support vision. Biotin can also prevent hair loss, which is reversible with supplementation. Biotin promotes hair growth and help to cope with thinning hair. It may also support and promote hair growth in individuals.