- SUDSY! REALLY CLEANS GREASE on pots and pans, even stainless steel. Gentle on glassware & china.
- PLASTIC-FREE & ZERO-WASTE & LONG LASTING — Replaces one or more plastic bottles at the kitchen sink.
- MULTIPLE USES: Remove laundry stains & carpet stains, take labels off jars, clean walls & counters.
- VEGAN & BIODEGRADABLE INGREDIENTS. FRAGRANCE-FREE. PALM OIL-FREE. CRUELTY-FREE. NO ANIMAL TESTING.
- ETHICALLY HANDMADE IN USA by a mother-daughter team – Made in small batches
Our Zero Waste Dish Washing Block® soap is acleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. Cuts stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans. With added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands. Completely unscented and fragrance-free. You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters… it’s a truly multipurpose product.
Each 5.9 oz Dish Block® can replace one or more bottles of typical liquid dish soap (based on real customer feedback).
How to use: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. Wet sponge and rub dish block® soap to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber. Please note: using a strong scrubber exclusively on the block will wear it down faster than using a soft sponge or cloth. For extra sparkly dishes: wipe dishes dry with a cloth.
Pro kitchen tip: Use the same dish block® suds to clean your sink when it gets dirty. Use on porcelain, stainless, stone and glass sinks safely. Use it to clean dirty & stained oven and stovetop surfaces as well!
The kitchen is the largest waste-producing area in your home.Ditch the plastic and eliminate waste while washing your dishes. Get our Zero-Waste Dish Block® today!
Vegan. Phosphate-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Petroleum-free. Plastic-free. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Septic safe. Greywater safe. Biodegradable. Made without palm oil. MADE IN USA
(100% handmade product, there may be imperfections, chips, fissures and roughness on the edges of the bar)
Dish Block® is an internationally registered trademark of Earth & Daughter, LLC.