- Cleans away odors—rather than just masks them—and leaves behind a light, fresh scent
- Get 1200 hours of Febreze freshness (on low setting) from one Febreze PLUG odor eliminator refill (that’s 72,000 minutes!)
- Febreze PLUG (formerly Febreze NOTICEables) air freshener refills are compatible with all versions of Febreze plug warmers
- Just plug into any outlet to start cleaning away your toughest stinks—in the kitchen, in the bathroom, or even pet odors
- Bring the outdoors inside with the fresh-off-the-clothesline scent of a Linen & Sky Febreze PLUG air freshener
From the manufacturer
Back in 1994, a P&G research & development scientist working on fabric softener discovered that a fancy little molecule used in dryer sheets (AKA cyclodextrin) could actually be used to clean away bad odors from fabrics—without throwing them into the wash. With an obsessive determination over the course of four years, he perfected that technology into a simple, water-based sprayable formula… and in 1998, Febreze Fabric Refresher made its debut.
Since then, we’ve made it our mission to develop safe stink-busting formulas that help the world breathe happy—from our homes, to our cars, to the air we (and our families) breathe. When it comes to the safety of our products, we don’t take any shortcuts. Our multi-step process goes well above and beyond industry standards—so that every spritz, spray, and sniff of Febreze is as safe as it is effective.
Febreze PLUG cleans away odors, instead of simply covering them up. Plus, this air freshener plug cleans away stinks for 1200 hours with just one pluggable refill (on low setting). Simply plug into any outlet to clean away stinks with a fresh, citrusy twist. Febreze PLUG air freshener refills are compatible with both the classic and newly redesigned Febreze plug warmers.
Like what you smell? Febreze is also available in Febreze AIR (air freshener spray) and Febreze CAR (car air freshener vent clip).