How to use:
1. Select the correct end of the cigar to cut.
2. Identify where the “shoulder” of the cigar ends.
3. Pick up your cigar cutter between your thumb and forefinger using your dominant hand.
4. Place the cigar into the cutter and close one eye in order to line up the cigar correctly.
5. Cut the cigar quickly in one fluid motion, with as much force as you can.
Material: Heavy-Duty 420J2 Stainless Steel + Cherry Wood
Dimensions: 3.62*1.46*0.35 inches / 3.74*1.57*0.47 inches
Weight: 1.9 / 2.08 ounces