- 2 Pcs E11 LED bulb mini candelabra base halogen/xenon/krypton replacement bulbs, 50000 lifespan,Lasts up to 6 times as 100W halogen lamps.
- Dimmable (Please use LED Dimmer); Input voltage: 110V/120V/130V; Light Color:Daylight White 6000K; Base type: Mini Candelabra Base E11;ATTENTIONS:This is E11 base , not e12 base, please make sure you light fixture base before purchase.
- High color rendering index, Ra>85. This E11 bulb can show the real color of objects well. Warm light color temperature provides very soft light, petty sweat environment under the light.
- 8W LED replaces 75W-100W halogen bulb, save up to 90% on electricity bill;Estimated yearly energy cost: $0.63–based on 3hrs/day,11￠/kWh.
- For Use in Ceiling Fans, Line Voltage Pendants, Chandeliers, Portables, and Track Lighting, Table/Desk/Floor Lamps, Recessed Lights, Show Lights, Cabinet Lighting, Closet Lights, pendant lights, Wall Sconces, Enlargers, Modeling lamps, Photoflood Fixtures and Studio Lighting and etc.
Color:Daylight White 6000K
Color:E11 7.5w Daylight
Product Type: Daylight White 6000K E11 Mini Candelabra Base LED Bulbs
ATTENTIONS:This is E11 base , not e12 base, please make sure you light fixture base before purchase.
Condition: Brand new
Lamp Base: E11
Color Temperature: 6000K (Daylight White)
Luminous: 850 lm (75W-100W halogen bulb equivalent)
Material: Aviation aluminum base, ceramic body, PC mask
Input Voltage: 110V-130V
Light Source:New 102pcs high brightness 2835 SMD LED as light source
1. Easy to install, ideal for E11 mini can light fixtures.
2. Energy saving, save dramatically on energy costs compared to incandescent / halogen lamps.
3. Ceramic base for fast heat dissipation
4. Instant-on to full brightness.
5. No more maintenance, long lifespan.
Fits all E11 screw sockets, such as ceiling fan light, wall sconces, bathroom vanity lighting, desk lamp, pendant light, hallway lamp, and etc.
Installs into existing candelabra fixture with E11 base directly,(repalce jd e11 base bulb, not the e12 type).
Do not touch the bulb when it’s operating. Do not expose it to rainy or humid environment.
Question 1: why the bulbs flicker when I installed them?
Answer: Normally there is dimmer or high/low set in your fixture, and the bulbs is not compatible with the dimmer, so please remove the dimmer or change another Led dimmer.
Question 2: The bulb can not be turn off completely, how about this condition?
Answer: This because there is induced current in your electricity circuit, there is a bit brightness from our bulbs if the induced current can makes 60V or more. So it is better to ask professional electrician to check the circuit and make sure the Live wire is completely cut off when you turn off the lamp.
2 x 7.5W E11 LED Bulb